"Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" Free Press and shameless plugs about your new record company that is. I won't comment too much on the death of Michael Jackson except for the interview by his dad on the red carpet at the BET Awards show Sunday night.
He starts out in a very odd and strange way by saying he was "Great!". Now maybe chalk it up to shock at the loss of his son. But I think a part of it has to do with him being so accustomed to having to be on Que all the time that it was hard for him to separate the show from reality. Yes I believe he's very sad and what parent wouldn't be? Even those who treat their kids like circus animals and turn them into a money making machine probably has some parental tendencies left in them.
But where it gets really weird is about 3:17 into the interview when he starts promoting his record label. That's right, he introduces a long time friend and partner who then starts to brag about distribution via Blue Ray.
Things that make you go hmmmmm.......
No comments:
Post a Comment